Sample Topics For Your Research Paper
Call us Toll free 1-877-834-656
Literature Review Topics
- A comparison of methods in international accounting
- An examination of the role of internal auditors in the 2008 mortgage crisis
- An analysis of the role of international accounting ethics in emergent environmental and social issues
- An analysis of the effectiveness of HIV Policies in addressing social stigma in South Africa.
- Substance abuse among veterans: A literature review
- An ethnographic analysis of homeless communities in New York
- Exploring the anthropology of British and French colonial systems: A comparative study
- Mapping the evolution of primate diets: An anthropological perspective
- The evolution of Ventilation models in European Architecture.
- The financial viability of common green architectural models: A literature review
- A review of the effectiveness of Urban renewal programs in Dublin, Ireland.
- Cross laminated timber: Sustainability and application.
- Minimalism in Art and Architecture: A meta-analysis of contemporary trends
- Conceptions of skin and surface in contemporary architecture: A review of literature
- Individualism in Italian Renaissance art: A review
- Role of the ICT in enhancing art education: A literature review
- Art as a tool for social change: A study.
Leonardo Da Vinci’s Artistic legacy: A study of artistic trends in the high renaissance.
Iconographical Analysis of The Genesis Fresco by Michelangelo
- Genetic impact of the black death
- The Anthropocene Mass Extinction: A literature review
- An analysis of the neurotoxic functionalities of snake venom.
- Effectiveness of intervention strategies for obesity-afflicted communities in rural Australia.
- A review of Russia’s privatization strategies and their impact on the country’s global economic competitiveness.
- A comparative analysis of monetary policy under a gold standard and fiat money.
- The economic role of micro-financing institutions in Uganda: A case study
- An analysis of trade policies’ effect on exchange rate volatility
A review of economic policy in Ireland: From Celtic tiger to the property bubble
- VRIO Analysis and Black-Scholes model of Apple.
- An assessment of African American access to higher education in the USA
- A literature review of e-learning strategies in K-12 Schools
- Role of culture in education outcomes among Hispanic students: An aggregated analysis
Kolb’s learning cycle theory: A review of applications to physical education
- Mitigating the ecological impact of invasive plant species in Australia: A comparative study of proposed weed management models
- Impact of climate change on marine habitats: An analysis of the Everglades watershed.
- Role of secondary seed dispersal in grassland ecology
Ecological impact of glyphosate poisoning: A review of the literature
Minimizing the Ecological impact of new roads: A study of Amazonian ecosystems.
Adapting beach erosion control to rising sea levels: A study of Britain’s coastal communities.
Effectiveness of Sea walls as barriers to coastal erosion: A literature review
- Ethical issues in intercultural journalism
- Bentham’s hedonistic calculus: A critical examination
- Preemptive war: A Kantian perspective
Virtue ethics: Applications to contemporary business
- Domestic Violence: A review of predisposing sociological factors.
- Sustainable consumption in a capitalistic economy: A critical appraisal of proposed models.
- Psychosocial aspects of teenage pregnancy: A review
- Homosexuality in American film: A review
- An analysis of Arab characterization in Hollwood.
- Feminism in Alien: A critical review
- Effectiveness of drama in literacy development: A literature review
Mapping the cultural legacy of Susan Glaspell: A case study of Trifles
- Implications of EU membership on capital structures in Italy’s banking sector: An empirical study.
- Towards a unified credit scoring model: A literature review
- Japan’s lost decade: An exploratory study of Japanese economic stagnation in the 1990s
- Agroforestry as a solution to desertification: A literature review.
- Urban development models in Chicago and New York: A comparative study.
- Influence of geology on the development of Amsterdam
- Ecological diversity in perennial farmlands: A literature review
- Socio-economic origins of The American Revolution: A literature review
- A study of cultural pluralism in the Roman empire
- Makings of the Italian Mafia: A history of organized criminal gangs in Sicily
- Building resilience against economic shocks though human capital investment: An analysis of Bonobo
- Overcoming human resource barriers to mergers and acquisitions: A case study of GlaxoWellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc.
- Merit-pay practices: Implications for organizational performance in the technology industry
- Forced confessions and the miscarriage of justice: A psychological perspective
- Towards an equitable Jury selection model: A study of the US justice system
- Failure of anti-trust policy: A contemporary perspective
Punitive versus restorative justice: A review of literature
- The sociological functions of language: A systematic literature review
- A comparative analysis of second language acquisition strategies
- English dialects in the US: A historical perspective
Language and national identity: A sociolinguistic study of immigrant communities in France
- Imagery in Lee’s To Kill A Mocking Bird
- Origin and development of science fiction: A cross-cultural analysis
- Role of humor in children’s literature: A descriptive analysis
Intertextuality in Ian McEwan’s The Children Act: A review
Success is counted sweetest by Emily Dickinson poem: A literary analysis
- Effectiveness of loyalty schemes as a customer retention strategy: An empirical study of the UK retail industry
- Celebrity endorsements and brand awareness: A case study of Rolex.
- Effective relationship marketing models: A literature review
- A study of Social media marketing in the Australian catering industry
Social Media and Building Social Capital: Strategies for the service industry
- Mathematical models for speech processing: A Comparative study
- Mathematical modelling of fuzzy networks: A literature review
- Doppler Distortion in audio systems: A mathematical model
- Managerial strategies for organizational re-branding: An analysis of BlackBerry
- Organizational change in the age of globalization: A case study of Nike
- Evolution and role management information systems in Canada’s Banking Industry: An exploratory study
Modern management ethics: Lessons from Machiavelli’s The Prince
- Collaborative management of prostate cancer: A case study of Britain’s Health sector
- Epidemiological impact of Malaria misdiagnosis: A case study of Kenya’s health sector
- A meta-analysis of the influence of socioeconomic pressures on medication adherence
- Eating disorders in children: A neurophysiological model
- A literature review of psychological distress among nurses
- Role of spirituality in nursing: A systematic review of literature
- Cultural determinants of health help-seeking habits: A study
- PICO Analysis strategies for evidence based nursing: An analysis
- Determinants of dietary habits among schoolchildren: A systematic review of literature
- Association between breastfeeding and childhood allergies: A study
- Exploring the link between mid-life obesity and Alzheimers: An assessment of literature
- Geopolitics of Germany’s EU influence: A historical perspective
- Socioeconomic impact of Political clientelism in Indian politics
- Contemporary nationalism in Latin America and its correlates: An analysis
Mikhail Gorbachev’s 1988 UN Speech and its consequences for the Cold War: A review of literature
Nationalism and popular democracy: A case study of Omar Torrijos’ political legacy
Limits of presidential power in America: A case study of The Watergate Scandal
- Death penalty as a crime deterrent: An empirical study of the US justice system
- Adaptation strategies for water security in an era of climate change: A case study of California’s water policy
- Impact of immigration on the labour market: A study of the UK’s economy
- Factors influencing access to public housing in the USA: A literature review
Healthcare in the USA: An analysis of healthcare expenditure trends
Impact of extreme events on infrastructure systems: An analysis of mitigation strategies
Water management in the United Arab Emirates: Challenges and solutions
- A psychoanalytical analysis of impulse buying.
- Cognitive processes in compulsive sexual behavior: An analysis
- Psychological assessment models for early onset Schizophrenia: A review
- Understanding the etiology of Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in adolescents: A meta-analysis
Psychological impact of childhood exposure to aggression: A Meta-analysis
- Civil disobedience: A philosophical perspective
- Marx and class struggle: A philosophical critique
- A comparative analysis of Plato and Aristotle’s views on the rule of law
- Euthanasia: A utilitarian analysis
- Evolution of public relations: A case study of the US public sector
- Examining the implications of social media for public relations management
- Public relations and organizational culture: A relational study
- The problem of time in quantum mechanics: A relational approach
- Propagation prediction modeling for EM waves in urban environments: review of current techniques
- Entropic principle and its applicability to evolutionary biology
- A review of Software Process Improvement models and their implications for object oriented development.
- A comparison of neural network solutions to Cheat detection on PlayStation network.
- Effectiveness of crowd-sourcing strategies in Computer aided design: A study of Arcbazar
Security-centered software development paradigms: Approaches and challenges.
- Role of the religion in the Roman state: A study
- Portrayals of the divine in contemporary Hollywood: A cultural perspective.
- Feminism in Hinduism and Christianity: A comparative study
- Compare and contrast Marx and Durkheim on the “causes” of “religion” (as each defines it) and the “effects” of religion and religious life on individuals, groups and societies in modern settings
- Qualitative, quantitative and mixed research methods: A comparative analysis
- Ethical challenges for qualitative research: A meta-analysis
- Quality assessment methods for mixed methods research: A review
- Assessing the economic impact of renewable energy energy: A case study of Germany
- Policy barriers to renewable energy adoption: A case study of China.
- A critical analysis of supply chain models in renewable energy
- Promoting resilience in the renewable energy sector: A policy framework
- An comparative analysis of male and female skeletal adaptations to marathon running
- Professional football performance and its dietary correlates: A case study of The American Football League
- Body image issues in gymnastic sports: A review of literature
- Bayesian analysis and big data: Practical applications
- Applications of statistical modelling to spatial data: A review of literature
- The challenge of big data analysis: A case study of Amazon
T-test, ANOVA and Chi-Square analysis: A comparative evaluation
- Website design influences on conversions: A literature review
- Internet technology and money laundering: Current policy and challenges
- Digital sound processing noise reduction techniques: Open issues.
- Maintaining accountability in a era of automated warfare: An ethical approach
- Enhancing economic incentives for Eco-tourism: A case study of Mexico
- Building a resilient tourism model: Lessons from The 2007/08 Financial crisis
- Medical tourism: Opportunities and challenges.
- Sustainable urbanization models: A comparative study of Melbourne and Vancouver
- Revitalizing America’s rust belt: Opportunities and challenges
- Spatial sustainability for future megalopolises: A study
- Mapping correlates between infrastructure and urban sprawl: A case study of Los Angeles
- Homelessness in Dublin: A sociological inquiry
Urban crime and youth gangs: An analysis of social issues raised in the film ‘City of God’
- Understanding female stereotypes in classic film noir: A cultural perspective
- Exploring the historical origins of feminism: A case study of The Italian Renaissance
- Gender equality and the welfare state: A study of the New Deal’s ramifications for equitable pay
- Stress physiology of animals in captivity: A case study of large herbivores at The San Diego Zoo
- Relationship between climate change and bird migration: A longitudinal study of migration patterns in Europe
- Impact of whaling on marine ecosystems