Architecture Research Paper Topics
Call us Toll free 1-877-834-656
Architecture dissertation topics
Selecting a research area for your architecture paper can be a challenging task. There are so many topics to choose from. Depending on your architectural style you can come up with a research topic that expresses unique perspectives. Here are some potential research ideas for your dissertation:
- Towards self-sustaining cities: Sustainability models for urbanization.
- Disaster resistant architectural modelling: Lessons from the 2004 Tsunami.
- Environmental impact of Eco-resorts: A case study of Australia’s catering industry.
- Achieving green urbanization through Living architecture: A study of Sydney’s One Central Park.
- Passive ventilation control models for residential building: A review of current models..
- Tiny homes: An empirical analysis of residents’ carbon footprint
- Expression of Greek and Roman styles in neoclassical architecture.